Monday, December 13, 2021

Transfers & Exchanges

 I hope everyone is doing well


Elder Vega is leaving. I mentioned in my last email that transfers are this week and that is the news. He has been in Constitución for four transfers so it's about time. He is also going to be training. He is only 9 months out, and will be training his 4th missionary! We go to the offices tomorrow, Tuesday, I will get my new companion for my third transfer here in Constitución, and Elder Vega will get his new trainee and go to their new area.

On Wednesday this past week we also had exchanges with our district again. When the district has only 2 companionships it's easy. However President Lyman changed how we do exchanges. We used to do it where one companionship would go to the area of the leaders and you would spend half the day with one missionary then the other half of the day with the other missionary. We have stopped doing that and now do exchanges like everyone else where u ou swap companions for 24 hours. For this exchange I got to go to Meyehualco and work with Elder Sánchez. Had a great time, even though all our lessons fell through. We got to take the Cable Bus there and back (public transport gondola) . It was fantastic, bird eye view of the city. I have wanted to since I got to Constitución and finally did. Got to check it off my bucket list. 

Saturday the youth of the ward had a Christmas activity. They did some skits. The young men did a missionary lesson for thiers. Elder Vega and I were dying because of how accurate it was.

This P-day the Zone had a get together in the morning to play sports and say goodby to those leaving, but only the APs, Zone Leaders, and us showed up. We played a few games of soccer and joked about how no one showed up. 

Elder Neilson

Pictures:
- Elder Sánchez and I
- View from the Cable Bus
- The Young Men's skit 
- funny lighting during a mission Zoom call
















No comments:

Post a Comment

List of all Mission Transfers