¿Qué Onda?
Transfers have come. And it turns out Elder Mangus and I are here for another 6 weeks. Six more weeks of street dogs and nopales!
Tuesday and Friday. We got to go to San Pablo and teach some great lessons. During a lull on friday we decided to visit one investigator who lives up the mountain quite a ways. He doesn't have a phone so it can be really hard to contact him. We were able to catch him at his house and set a time to teach him. It is also super pretty up where he lives. You can see the entire City.
The last district counsel of the transfer was wednesday. It went great.
I got out of giving a talk last week but it wasn't to last. On thursday the Branch President asked me to give a talk in sacrament meeting. At least this time I had more than one day to prepare, and the topic was easier, faith.
Sunday night we had a great Zone testimony meeting. I never really know what to say when I bear my testimony, but I just opened my mouth and the word came to me. That is something I have learned on my mission, when sharing the gospel we don't need to have eloquent speeches,or responses prepared, if we just have the courage to open our mouths the Spirit will give us what we need to say.
Elder Neilson














No comments:
Post a Comment