Hola,
I don't have a ton to report on so this won't be the longest of emails.
A quick run down of the week.
Wednesday after district council, we went to the mission offices to have our mission music council meeting. The purpose of this meeting was to record our rendition of himmo 122 "Cristo ha resucitado" for a mission Zoom we were having the next day. It went pretty well, not the best but far from the worst.
The rest of the week, was Missionary work. We visited some inactive members and had lessons. One fun experience with a inactive was that he tried to convince us he wasn't inactive. He said how he reads his scriptures prays and dose everything, he just doesn't come to church. I'm my head I was thinking, not coming to church is exactly what makes someone inactive!
On Saturday we were going to have a baptism but, both Élder Ituarte and I felt our investigator just needed a bit more time. He wasn't 100% ready. So we postponed it the day before. It sucked but we would like to have people truly ready than bauptise them too early just to help with some numbers.
This pday we went bowling with some other Elders in our Zone. To be honest, none of us were the best. Out of the 3 games my best score was 99. I haven't bowled in over 9 months so I'll blame it on that!
This week I have been reading a lot of Saints vol. 2, it's fantastic. The one thing that has struck me is just how much the pioneers were willing to give to get to Zion. And has had me reflect on what I'm willing to give up to follow the Lord. Also Saints vol. 3 is coming out soon, I think the end of this month!
We also get tansfer news this week, so I might be leaving San Pablo. We'll have to wait and see!
Hasta la próxima,
Elder Neilson
![]() |
| Cool street art in San Pablo |

No comments:
Post a Comment