Hola,
Yes P-day is on Monday, but just for this week. We have our devotional with Elder Renlund tomorrow, Tuesday, so p-day was changed. I'm really looking forward to Elder Renlund's devotional and hopefully I will have some great insights to share next week!
On Thursday we had Zone Conference. The theme was "Soldiers of Christ." In the Mission right now we have only 76 missionaries and in the borders of our mission we have 7 to 9 million people. So we are really outnumbered. We talked a lot about planes and strategies we can implement to be more effective in the work. We also had a safety presentation which was informative but also very entertaining.
Alfredo has his baptismal interview, he said he didn't feel quite ready. He wants to work on a few things so he feels 100% ready. It was sad to hear but he has a firm testimony, so with a little bit more time, he will be ready.
This P-day was chill. We bought food and got haircuts, to look fresh for Elder Renlund.
This week I was reading Joseph Smith's 1830 Vision of Moses (Moses 1). I really like what is now canonized in verse 35 "But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them." I really love the last part "but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them." This is a truth that I have become more aware of on my mission, God and Christ know each one of us individually and perfectly, "we are his and he knows us."
Elder Neilson
| Haircut |
![]() |
| Elder Magus and I |
![]() |
| Zone Conference (about half the mission) |
![]() |
| The Zone at zone conference |
![]() |
| food at a ward activity |


.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment