Tuesday, February 14, 2023

San Pedro Martir 2.1-2

 Hola,

Sorry for No email last week. It wasn't too eventful:
- Wednesday was exchanges with the elders of Hidalgo, I went to Hidalgo and spent the day with our DL Elder Carrazco 
- Saturday we had a baptismal interview for our investigator Emiliano, and transfer announcements, me and Elder Olson are staying here. 
- Sunday was the Zone´s end of the transfer testimony meeting.

This week was pretty standard, just a normal week.
The big thing was Emiliano´s baptism. It went great, Elder Olson did the ordinance . Sunday was his confirmation, which I got to do.

That about it, sorry for the short email.

Hasta la próxima,
Elder Neilson


An epic meme form a member 




The District 

Emiliano's baptism 



the view from our house, we do live right next to the church


Elder Olson and Raul 

Elder Olson and I wearing the helmets of Raul and Joana 


No comments:

Post a Comment

List of all Mission Transfers