Tuesday, May 16, 2023

La Chamba

 Hola todos, 


A quick letter today. 

The big event were exchanges on Wednesday. I got to serve with our DL Elder Michaelis in Tlahuac. It was a great exchange, I learned a ton. We talked a lot about some of the difficulties here in Meyehualco and how Elder Reyes and I can address them. He also helped me see how I can stay focused in this last transfer. The end is creeping near.

Wednesday was also mother's day here in Mexico. 

Saturday we had a lesson with Amy and put her on baptismal date for June. 

Sunday the ward had a nice activity for mothers day. 

One thing I Have realized over my Mission is how perfect the plan of salvation is. It is the only plan that will let us progress and become like our Father in Heaven. And how the entire plan is centered in Jesus Christ, he is the key to it all and the key to having a happy and joyful life. 

Hasta la próxima, 
Elder Neilson 


The mountains to the south 

the view from our roof


Mothers day food after church  


The chapel of Meyehualco 

Over one month of trash at the church 

No comments:

Post a Comment

List of all Mission Transfers