This week has been pretty
chill. I have finally settled into the groove of home MTC and the days are
flying past. If you were hoping for an exciting story I’m sorry to disappoint
this week, but nothing super interesting has happened. It's just class ALL day,
every day.
For P-day though we did get to do something fun and that was to go to
the Bronx Zoo. I haven’t been for a couple of years so it was great to go and
see the animals again, most likely for the last time in two years.
This week as
I have been reading “Preach My Gospel” and other missionary materials, I have
read quite a bit about repentance. The one thing that has struck me is how it IS
the plan. It is not the back up plan for us. God is not relying on us never
making mistakes. He knows we will, and has provided us a way to move on and
become better. For me it just shows the limitless love he has for each one of us
as his children.
Catch you next time, Elder Neilson




No comments:
Post a Comment