Monday, September 27, 2021

Transfers

 Hi Everyone,

The main thing to happen this week was transfers. The transfer ended last week, and we had a zone zoom meeting where they told us that no one was leaving. It was a little underwhelming for how much they hyped it up. However they told us that we would be having another transfer in one week as 8 visa waiters were arriving. On Sunday we had this zone zoom call for the new set of transfers. It turns out a lot of the Zone is leaving, including myself. I have no idea where I'm going, so you guys will just have to wait for my letter next week to find out. I´ll show up at the mission office Wednesday morning and find out who my new companion will be and where I'm going. 

We have two baptisms scheduled for the first full week of October, but now I won't be here for those, I'm a little sad I'm going to miss them. It happens and the covenants that they are going to make aren't with me but with the Lord. 

On Sunday I got hit with some food poisoning, so I haven't had the most fun the past two days but I'm starting to feel better. Hopefully I'm back to 100% by Wednesday or the start of transfer will be an interesting experience. 

I'll leave you guys with a quotable quote from Elder Robert D. Hales:
"Selfishness Suffocates Spiritual Senses"

Elder Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

List of all Mission Transfers