Monday, November 1, 2021

Mas Constitución

 What's up!


Transfers are happening this week but to keep you in suspense. I'll go through my week first. 

This week was great. On Tuesday we had exchanges with our district. It went fantastic! Then Wednesday, Elder Vega got his second dose of Sputnik. He had another reaction so we took it easy for a couple days but that is a small price to pay for "immortality and immunity to all diseases." The rest of the week was pretty chill. The day before Halloween our neighbors did have a party until 3 a.m. so we did not sleep very well. Halloween day itself was pretty much just a regular Sunday for us. Saturday Elder Bowden did get a watermelon to make a Jack-O-Lantern as pumpkins are expensive here. He made Post Melon. 

Sunday night we learned what is happening for transfers, Me and Elder Vega are staying, and getting another companion so I will be in a triple for another transfer. Elder Bowden is leaving and he is going to train, training out of training, it should be fun! Transfers are tomorrow, Tuesday the 2nd, so I don't know who our new companion is, we find that out at the office. 

This coming week we also have two baptisms on Saturday, so I will have quite a bit to report on next letter. 

Elder Neilson 

Pictures: 
- Picture with our bien Borracho friend Halloween night 
- Post Melon 











No comments:

Post a Comment

List of all Mission Transfers