Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Bautismo

 Hola,

I hope everyone is doing well, here in San Pablo we had a great week. 

My big news this week is José got bauptised. We had to pospone his baptism a few times but it all worked out in the end! The bauptisms was a little crazy as we started 30 minutes late waiting for a member of the branch presidency to arrive, the traffic was really bad. José had a great experience so no complaints here. This was also the first baptism for the branch in 8 mounths so they were excited about it. We also have two baptisms next Saturday that we are looking forward to.

The rest of the week was pretty normal. We were able to find a few new people to teach, a few of them I think show a lot of promises. 

I was also atracked by another dog this week. I defended myself exceptionally well if I do say do so myself, came out untouched. With my record so far as 2-0-0 I think I'm doing pretty good. 

Hasta la próxima, 
Elder Neilson 


The District con Capas


Epic murals at a mall we found this P-day

Me and the relief society president's dog Lilo (didn't know my comp took this picture)

How Burger King spells "Kim"

José's baptism 






the beans!








No comments:

Post a Comment

List of all Mission Transfers