¿Qué Onda?
Had another great week this week, i don't have a ton of time so only a few highlights:
I'm conducting a special musical number in a stake Confrences so on Wednesday we went to a rehearsal, it was pretty good, I did find out latter that I had printed off the wrong arangment so I got a little lost at times, I fixed that now
We had interviews with President Lyman, it was fantastic. Having that one on one time with him is always something I look forward to.
On Saturday we had the baptisms of Mahonry and Elias. They were great. I got to do the ordinance for Elias while Elder Ituarte did it for Mahonry. They both have grown alot spirituality and both want to serve missions when the time comes.
Sunday I gave a talk on the Book of Mormon, and how it is the key stone of our religion. The theme was inspired by the Zone Confrence we had a few weeks ago.
This pday, as a dristict we went to Estadio Azteca again. Even though Elder Ituarte and I have already gone it was still epic. We all want to got to a game there post mission.
Hasta la próxima,
Elder Neilson
Pictures:
![]() |
| Fútbol after estadio azteca |
![]() |
| Más estadio azteca |
![]() |
| District at estadio azteca |
![]() |
| Baptism of mahonry and Elias |



















No comments:
Post a Comment