Hola,
Esto va a ser corto.
First week here in Tlaltenco, I'm getting to know the ward and the area. The Bishopric just changed and they are animated for the work and want to help us a ton! From what I have been told That is a really big change for the area.
The big thing this week was that we had a baptism.I showed up in the area and the first thing, a baptism, it was great! I never got to teach Cuauhtemoc but it was great to help him make this covenant with the Lord and hear his testimony.
This week we have Zone Conferences and we are having a mission tour by ELder Ochoa of the Mexico area presidency. I'm really looking forward to it.
To end a new favorite hymn of mine. 240
Know This, That Every Soul Is Free
1.Know this, that ev’ry soul is free
To choose his life and what he’ll be;
For this eternal truth is giv’n:
That God will force no man to heav’n.
2.He’ll call, persuade, direct aright,
And bless with wisdom, love, and light,
In nameless ways be good and kind,
But never force the human mind.
3.Freedom and reason make us men;
Take these away, what are we then?
Mere animals, and just as well
The beasts may think of heav’n or hell.



No comments:
Post a Comment