Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tlaltenco por 18 Semanas

 Hola, 

Sorry about not writing last week.

So to start a few highlights for that week:

Wednesday the 10th was overall normal, district council followed by music counsel, then after normal missionary work we had the Tláhuac stake mission coordinación. 

Thursday the 11th we had interviews with President Lyman. I have grown to love interviews with President more and more over my mission. To have that one on one time to have an accounting of my mission is something I have learned to love. 

Saturday the 13th was the baptism of Daniela. The service was great. The old bishop did the baptism and a member of the bishop brick did the confirmation on Sunday. Being able to prepare her for this ordinance was great, being able to see her love for the Gospel.

Tuesday the 16th, last P-day we went to La Vaka, it is a super awesome buffet in a mall in our Zone. It was super good, tons of everything, really all you could want. We all left very stuffed. 

On to this past week. 

The big thing was we had the baptism of Lucio on Thursday, another child of members (I seem to have specialized in those recently). The missionaries have been teaching him for the past 6 months, and I met him on my first day here in Tlaltenco. It was great to be able to do the ordinance for him. 

Monday was transfers and I´ll be here for another 6 weeks but Elder Sanchez left. My new companion is Elder Basauri, he was my Zone leader back when I was in Milpa Alta and San Pablo. He is a fire missionary and I'm really looking forward to this transfer. I'm also going to be a district leader. I am looking forward to a new experience!

Hasta la Próxima,
Elder Neilson


Some baby birds we found 

huge burgers 

I bought 2 kg of watermelon

The new companionship 

Baptism of Daniela

La Vaka 

Last Transfers last district counsel 

Baptism of Lucio 


No comments:

Post a Comment

List of all Mission Transfers