Hola,
This week has been chill, a lot of just normal missionary work. The two big events were on wednesday and saturday.
Wednesday: were exchanges. I got to go back to El Molino and worked with Elder Yáñez, our direct leader. It was a great day, we had a ton of awesome lessons. And I was able to learn a lot from him. That night I also got to finish a game of monopoly that the Elders of Molino started with the Elders of Mirasoles. I ended up with a divisive win, all thanks to the greens, a great way to end the day.
Saturday: The Elders of Milpa Alta used our chapel for the baptism of Hellen. It went great. The Elders of Iztacalco also came as Hellem chose Elder Macfarlane to do the ordinance. In total the set up baptism and linger longer were a good chunk of time, but it was all fantastic. I never taught Hellen when I was in Milpa Alta, but it is always great to be able to help, and see someone make covenants with the Lord.
Sorry it's short this week.
Hasta la próxima,
Elder Neilson
![]() |
| Clouds on the mountains |
![]() |
| Morning sky |
![]() |
| Baptism de Hellen |




No comments:
Post a Comment