Hola todos,
I feel like I just wrote to you guys but it's Tuesday again, so what have I been up to?
After a normal Wednesday we had the special conference with President Pace on Thursday. It was great Hermana Lyman, Presidente Lyman, Hermana Pace, President Pace, and Elder Dominguez (Area Seventy) all spoke. The big message was to be diligent in the work, follow the guidance of our leaders, and have urgency. Elder Dominguez shared how the mission in the grand scheme of things is a super short amount of time, we need to take advantage of it, be diligent! Another insight I loved came from President Pace, "diligence in the mission will bring miracles, not always investigators, but always a miracle in yourself" when we put our whole self into the mission, the Lord's work, we are changed for the better, we become more like him.
The rest of the week was overall normal, we did a ton of walking and visited almost every part of the Tlaltenco.
Monday is the last noteworthy event which was exchanges with the Elders of Tláhuac. I served with Elder Reyes here in Tlaltenco for the day. My entire time here in Tlaltenco he has been in my district so it was great to get to know him better.
"That's all folks"
Hasta la próxima,
Elder Neilson
![]() |
| Parroquia de San Pedro Apóstol Tláhuac |
![]() |
| This foto was a mission email profile picture from this point on |
![]() |
| On this exchange with Elder Reyes I bought my Green CDMX raincoat |
![]() |
| Exchanges with Elder Reyes |
![]() |
| Some of the Mission after the President Pace devotional |
![]() |
| El Dorrito |
![]() |
| the Music Council |







No comments:
Post a Comment