Hola,
Another great week has come to an end.
Wednesday I directed my first district counsel. I think that it went great. We ended up talking a ton about the investigators we as a district are having trouble with. I can say for the investigators we have in Tlaltenco we got some great counsel.
The rest of the week was chill, we did have a great lesson with our friends María and Hector. We taught them the Restoration and if all works out we will be giving them a Book of Mormon, Wednesday the 7th. María mentioned how she felt that from what we had taught the Book of Mormon will either confirm or deny the truthfulness of our message. And that is exactly true. As Joseph Smith taught it is the "keystone of our religion."
This weekend was the Stake conference for Estaca (Stake) Tláhuac. It is a little crazy to think that I was at this exact conference a year ago in my first transfer of training, the time has flown by! It was a great meeting, we had a seventy (not sure if it was general or area) speak to us and he had a great message. The conference touched heavily on temples and missionary work. The two components of Gathering Israel on both sides of the vail, as we have learned from President Nelson.
I love this Church and know that it is the true church of Jesus Christ.
Hasta la Próxima,
Elder Neilson
![]() |
| oh great and powerful Monsters Energy Drink |
![]() |
| District Council |
![]() |
| Billiards for Pday |











No comments:
Post a Comment