Hola,
This week was a ride: Wednesday Thursday and Friday were all exchanges.
Wednesday: I had exchanges with Elder Jaimes. It was great but all of our lessons fell through. However we were able to schedule one lesson with our friend Sarah. It was a great lesson and he helped me see ways that we can help her that I hadn't seen before.
Thursday: I had exchanges with Elder Pano. Again all of our lessons fell though, but we were able to make up the difference contacting and visiting people.
Friday was exchanges with the APs. It was fantastic, tons of lessons. We even had 3 before lunch! They were also able to give me tons of advice on being a district leader and training.
That's all the time I've got.
Hasta la Próxima,
Elder Neilson
 |
The Ronald McDonald foundation |
 |
| Exchanges with Elder Jaimes |
 |
| Pinche Gringo BBQ |
 |
| Exchanges with Elder Pano |
 |
| Fuentes Brotantes |
 |
| La Cuidad en la Noche |
 |
| La Luna |
 |
| Manzana y Elote |
 |
| Exchanges with the APs |
 |
| Ducks at Fuentes Brotantes |
No comments:
Post a Comment