Tuesday, January 17, 2023

San Pedro Mártir

 Hola, 

How is it going? Sorry for no email last week, when it comes down to talking to my Mom and writing an email, my Mom always wins out. 

From the week I missed the only really big news was the exchange we had. I got to spend the day with Elder Nielson, yes with the "I before E". It was a fun day, and I went to his area of Hidalgo. 

This week the two big events were Zone conference and a Baptism. 

The Zone Conference was on Wednesday and the focus was on teaching. 

Then on Saturday we had the Baptism of Jobana in Xochimilco. It went great! Even though it wasn't technically our baptism because she lives in Xochimilco, we (elderes of San Pedro Martir) did all the teaching so in our hearts it counts as ours. 

Then this p-day we went to a really big tianguis in Santa Ursula and then got tacos after, all with the Elders of Topilejo. 

Hasta la Próxima, 
Elder Neilson

chess with Legos 
Elder Valenzuela's flower watch that he left in Hidalgo when he moved 


With Elder Nielson

Zone Conference


Tacos for Pday with the Elders of Topilejo

Jobana's baptism 



Milo









No comments:

Post a Comment

List of all Mission Transfers